1. Do I need to confirm the pick-up transfer from the airport?
1. Our local supplier is aware of your flight time. Therefore, it is not necessary to reconfirm your transfer before your arrival. In the event of a flight change, please contact your agency or our Customer care center.
2. Where will I be dropped-off/picked-up from?
2. Our suppliers always try to provide a door-to-door service but this is not always possible. Sometimes access might be restricted due to road closures or pedestrian areas. In this case, you will be dropped-off and picked-up from the closest accessible place.
3. What happens if my flight is delayed or cancelled?
3. Although arrival times tend to be monitored, please contact your agent or supplier in the event of delay or cancellation. Use the numbers provided on your voucher and they will do their best to rearrange your transfer.
4. How do I get my pick-up time for the departure transfer?
4. Please access our website 24 or 48 hours before your departure. Enter your booking number and your pick-up time will be immediately shown. You can also contact the local operator. Please call within the working hours displayed on your voucher. If you cannot reach the local office for any reason, please dial the emergency number for assistance.
5. I checked your website for my pick up time and it says N/A why?
5. The supplier will add the pick-up time 48 hours before your departure. If you cannot check this information 24 hours before you are due to leave, please contact the local office by dialing the number you will find on the voucher.
6. How can I cancel my booking? What are the costs?
6. This website has been specifically designed for you to check your pick-up time. If you are interested in cancelling or amending your booking, please contact your agency.
7. My departure transfer has not arrived yet! What should I do?
7. Please wait 20 minutes before calling the supplier since traffic or the different stops to pick up other guests might be the reason of delay. If you are not provided with a solution after your call, take a taxi to make sure you arrive in time. Do not forget to ask for a receipt since it will be necessary afterwards to claim a refund.